- Employed adults think flexible working is just as important as high salaries in jobson January 28, 2022 at 9:00 am
Employed adults consider flexible working and a great team of colleagues just as important as a high salary when looking for a new job. A study of 2,000 UK adults revealed understanding bosses and good sick pay are also major factors when applying for new roles.
- Covid hits car factories as output falls to 65-year lowon January 27, 2022 at 7:53 pm
LAST year was the worst for Britain’s car factories since 1956 – as an industry chief warned soaring energy bills could spark higher prices.
- Blow to Mark Zuckerberg’s crypto plans as ‘Facebook coin project to be sold off’on January 27, 2022 at 2:53 pm
FACEBOOK founder Mark Zuckerberg is believed to be abandoning plans for a digital currency in the face of growing regulatory pressure.
- Horizon Platforms heads for the top with new digital customer hubon January 27, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Productivity and safety are just two of the gains expected by equipment rental firm Horizon Platforms as it scales up its digital transformation with a £1.5 million investment.
- Brexit extravaganza: London on top spot in world financial rankings for second year in rowon January 27, 2022 at 11:11 am
LONDON is leading in its global offer of financial services, beating other major hubs such as New York and Frankfurt.
- Bentley gives boost to local economy with £2.5bn investment in Crewe planton January 27, 2022 at 7:40 am
BENTLEY’S £2.5billion investment in its Crewe plant will spark a bonanza for the local economy.
- UK rental prices explode to record levels – nervous tenants facing fierce competitionon January 27, 2022 at 12:01 am
RENTAL prices have risen at the fastest rate on record as competition between would be tenants hots up.
- Rejoiner moaning put to bed: UK better off on inflation and energy than major EU countrieson January 26, 2022 at 7:57 pm
BREXIT Britain is better off on inflation and energy than other major EU countries – showing exiting the bloc is not to blame, according to new research.
- Omicron and supply chain problems will limit economic growth, warns IMFon January 26, 2022 at 7:30 pm
BRITAIN’S economic growth has been downgraded by the International Monetary Fund due to Omicron, worker shortages and rising energy costs.
- Proof US and UK are on brink of financial crash? Traders just turned heads away from Weston January 26, 2022 at 1:06 pm
GLOBAL financial crash fears have surged once again with investors increasingly turning to China as stock market chaos continues to take a firm hold on the US and UK.
Friday, January 28, 2022