- Fintech Amaiz launches fast track banking access for Ukrainian refugees in UKon June 30, 2022 at 9:23 am
BRITISH business banking app group Amaiz has launched a special service for Ukrainian refugees arriving in the UK aimed at making it easier for them to access their money.
- Oil price surge: Expert warns oil could hit $200 after ‘recipe for disaster’ G7 planon June 30, 2022 at 7:12 am
OIL PRICES could surge to $200 a barrel after the G7 unveiled a new plan to cap Russian prices, an expert has warned.
- Market mayhem halts Boots sale amid growing economic uncertaintyon June 29, 2022 at 4:01 pm
THE US owner of Boots yesterday abandoned plans to sell the pharmacy chain amid growing economic uncertainty.
- Fashion to last keeps indie high street star Form SE15 in top shapeon June 29, 2022 at 2:28 pm
“I made it happen!” declares Jo Johnson, the delighted owner of a bricks ‘n’ mortar independent store selling sustainable outfits and gifts who set up not long before lockdown with only half the funds she needed. Her “one stop dopamine hit of a shop”, as she describes it, is Form SE15 in Peckham, south London, a name she chose that pays both homage to its roots and the lasting allure of good design.
- Shamed Wise chief probed by watchdog over tax defaulton June 28, 2022 at 1:01 pm
THE City watchdog is investigating the co-founder of money transfer group Wise over his tax affairs.
- Why is crypto dropping? Bitcoin, Terra and Ripple suffer as ‘victim of own success’on June 27, 2022 at 9:03 pm
CRYPTOCURRENCIES such as Bitcoin, Terra and Ripple are in freefall with investors losing trillions of dollars. Why is crypto dropping and what does it mean for investors?
- New online tool helps fed-up workers deal with colleagues’ irritating workplace habitson June 27, 2022 at 11:30 am
A tool has been developed to help fed-up workers deal with their colleagues’ annoying behaviour in the workplace. The “passive aggressive sign generator” allows disgruntled staff to select from a range of ready-made signs to stick up around their office to communicate their disdain.
- New online rail ticket booking platform launchedon June 26, 2022 at 6:22 pm
ONLINE rail ticket booking platform Seatfrog is to roll out its flexible ticket service across the network over the next six months, according to founder and chief executive Iain Griffin.
- Asda joins retail giants in rejecting online sales taxon June 26, 2022 at 5:24 pm
ASDA is understood to have Ho told the Government that introducing an online sales tax will only harm retailers and shoppers already struggling to cope with rocketing inflation.
- Online sales tax will crush small business, claim giantson June 24, 2022 at 3:30 pm
GOVERNMENT plans to bring in an online sales tax would harm the economy, especially smaller businesses, according to retail giants such as Amazon, Asos, Currys, eBay and John Lewis.
Friday, July 01, 2022