- Bitcoin price LIVE: Number of investors triple since 2018 as Musk helps stabilise crashon July 23, 2021 at 8:35 pm
THREE times more US investors are now owning bitcoin than in 2018, according to the latest Gallup poll.
- Sterling drops as Covid ‘pingdemic’ hits rebound in Julyon July 23, 2021 at 4:01 pm
STERLING fell on Friday after a survey showed the UK’s economic rebound slowing sharply in July when a spike in COVID-19 cases forced hundreds of thousands of workers to self-isolate under Government rules.
- Bitcoin boom: Cryptocurrency to ‘surpass all-time high’ after Musk’s Tesla announcementon July 23, 2021 at 6:32 am
BITCOIN has been tipped to “surpass its all-time high” after Elon Musk’s announcement that Tesla is “likely” to accept the cryptocurrency again.
- How high will dogecoin go? Experts pinpoint future for digital coin performanceon July 22, 2021 at 2:21 pm
DOGECOIN cryptocurrency has been on the rise recently, after a period of sustained decreases. The coin has fallen by 1.74 percent in the last 24 hours as of 3.21pm BST on July 22. Dogecoin has spiked in recent weeks stoking fears of a cryptocurrency bubble.
- Next raises its profit forecast after its summer sales smash targetson July 22, 2021 at 12:24 pm
Next expects to make an extra £30million after seeing its second-quarter sales smash targets. The high-street stalwart has raised its full year pre-tax profits forecast to £750million.
- Bitcoin price spike as Elon Musk’s Tesla ‘likely’ to accept cryptocurrency as paymenton July 21, 2021 at 9:53 pm
BITCOIN’s price surged by eight percent off the back of Elon Musk’s admission that electric car-maker Tesla is likely to accept the cryptocurrency as a valid means of payment in the near future.
- Cryptocurrency LIVE: Bitcoin price suddenly surges but EU deals major blow to industryon July 21, 2021 at 9:23 pm
BITCOIN’S price has suddenly surged off the back of a disastrous trading day but the industry has been dealt a huge blow after the European Union announced a fresh crackdown on the cryptocurrency industry.
- Smart remote work with tech-packed pod stores – WFH has never been cooleron July 20, 2021 at 11:01 pm
Space Republic, the tech company developing self-service smart pod stores for remote workers through its brand Pluto, is to expand with plans to roll out in shops and gyms this year.
- Pulsechain cryptocurrency raises ‘mindblowing’ $25M in five days for SENS longevity groupon July 20, 2021 at 9:02 pm
ETHEREUM contender, pulsechain, has raised approximately $25 million for a world-renowned anti-ageing charity, a record lauded as the “largest charitable donation ever in the history of cryptocurrency”.
- Here we go! UK competition watchdog to gain ‘long overdue’ post-Brexit powerson July 17, 2021 at 11:39 am
THE UK’S competition watchdog is set to gain new post-Brexit powers with regards to imposing fines on companies that rip off consumers.
Friday, July 23, 2021